SELLING YOUR VEHICLE THE RCC WAY
LEAVE THE HARD WORK TO US.
Our approach is refreshing and different, we are specialists, and our service is tailored to suit you and your requirements. We make the process of selling your prestige or sports car as simple as possible, minimising your risk and aggravation.
Furthermore, as we can introduce buyers to sources of finance*, arrange warranties and offer part exchanges we make your vehicle much more attractive.
GETTING YOU THE BEST PRICE
In simple terms, we take away the hassle and risks and get you the best price.
Your vehicle will be detailed to a high standard, then photographed to best advantage. We then advertise your car online using a variety of sites, giving your car maximum exposure. We will deal with all the enquiries and show your vehicle to potential buyers at our secure premises. We will vet prospective buyers; test drives will be fully insured and eliminate the risks to you. Once your vehicle has been sold, we will transfer the balance to you promptly.
STEP BY STEP PROCESS
1. Complete the online form, call us or ask us to call you to take information on your vehicle.
2. Sales Associate assesses value and confirms to you an agreed valuation (Resale Value).
3. Sales Associate emails you an offer letter outlining our purchasing and resale service with all associated costs. Confirming “day one” purchase price and achievable resale price.
4. You confirm your acceptance of offer letter.
5. RCC collect vehicle at agreed time and date.
6. RCC pay you up to 60% of agreed Retail Value minus initial sales/marketing and storage costs.
7. RCC put the vehicle through a 128-pre-delivery inspection to ascertain if any works will be required prior to sale (works only carried out once buyer has put deposit down)
8. RCC carry out a deep clean (detailing) of vehicle.
9. RCC arrange marketing of vehicle with combined offerings to purchasers of finance* and warranty to aid sale.
10. RCC sell the vehicle and send difference between initial purchase price and final sale value, minus any outstanding costs.